Monday, August 22, 2011

We've Arrived!


Hello from Budapest! I know this was supposed to be the "I hate Rick Sims" blog, but my wife nixed the title as she thought it was too mean. She obviously does not know Rick Sims very well. Actually, since Meliss is the only other English speaker I know, it was much more practical to keep my wife happy than trying to learn Hungarian. So you're off the hook Rick...for now.

This blog will detail our adventures through Hungary and Europe from the perspective of two educated(ish) Americans that don't know diddly squat about the rest of the world.  Hope you enjoy!


This would've been much cheaper!

More to come about our first week soon, just wanted to get things up and running.








1 comment:

  1. I love your photos! Have a safe and wonderful time on your journeys. SMY

    ReplyDelete